- Business need for performance, scalability, and availability
- Improve security
- Adhere to industry standard compliance controls
- Dying legacy infrastructure; EOL (End-of-life) and EOS (End-of-support) Hardware.
- Burnout of internal IT teams – need to shift to a business enabler as opposed to “firefighting”
- Application Performance- low MTBF and high MTTR
- High cost MPLS without DR.
- Low latency between datacentre communications.
- Comprehensive Gap-Analysis of the existing IT Infrastructure
- Rearchitect the IT Infrastructure to enable the cloud transformation journey
- Lift and Shift Migration i.e., Workloads migrated from on-prem to cloud
- 24 x 7 Monitoring and Management of azure resources and applications.
- Refactoring Applications; and Optimization of service
- Migration from traditional MPLS to SDWAN
- Server infrastructure modernized with latest Hardware & OS;
- Build a Hybrid on-prem and cloud workloads
- Applications are refactored to get agility, performance, and scalability.
- Applications performances are improved by 40%
- DR strategy with defined workflow. Low RTO to build DR site.
- Security and Governance policies are in place.
- Moved from MPLS to SDWAN for cost optimization and better performance